Sunday, March 6, 2011

Meet the Brunch Birds....

On a whim, my boyfriend and I decided to start a blog. Actually, on a whim, I decided to compile a list of places I wanted to go to brunch. Dan, my boyfriend, eagerly agreed to this because his whole job revolves around him knowing places to send people to in Boston and I happened to pick out some fancy places that he already knew of. After compiling our list, he, being the nerd that he is, decided to put it on the fridge and cross off places as we visited. Me, being the dweeb that I am, suggested that we get a memento from each place to keep. Somehow this all turned into creating a blog where we review places we go for brunch. Dan is all for this and generally any interest from me in anything slightly having to do with going out to eat and passing judgment on restaurants. I get from this a place to write, delicious food and time spent with my love.

Also, my awesome sister and her husband have agreed to do a review or two from my hometown of Los Angeles. Added bonus, staying connected to my family.

-Candice :)

We are excited to share the food adventures of a nerd and a dweeb.  Thanks to  my professionally trained, food snob friends and Candice’s  food loving friends and family this will be a mix of information and enjoyment...plus a whole lot of awesome food.  We have discovered many great ideas on a whim and have chosen to share our journey on this particular one with anyone who chooses to read and comment here. Feel free to suggest great places for brunch (or other meals and treats) in the Boston or Los Angeles area, as well as share your reviews of the places we go in the comment section.
-Dan
First trip is to The Friendly Toast in Cambridge, MA....stay tuned for pictures and our reviews.

1 comment: